Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] RECONSTRUCTION of HTTP mails.

From: "Arindam_Paul" <Arindam_Paul@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:09:30 +0530

Hi,

I want to reconstruct/reassemble all the http mails from the packets I capture using ethereal. For example I want to reconstruct the yahoo mail, hotmail, gmail. Does ethereal provide any feature to achieve this? If nothing, can I write code so that I can achieve this without any performance penalty?

Thanks,

Arindam.

DISCLAIMER:
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is appreciated..