Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Warnings running ethereal

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 10:30:44 -0700
carol wrote:
When I launch ethereal I get a lot of warnings in a cmd window like this:

** (ethereal.exe:732): WARNING **: C:\Documents and Settings\carolina\Datos
de p
rograma\Ethereal\preferences line 73: No such preference
"gui.fileopen.preview"
(saving your preferences once should remove this warning)

What version of Ethereal are you running? That preference *should* be supported by the current release (0.10.10) as well as by the buildbot builds, so you shouldn't be getting that message.