Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Web Server Capability for Ethereal

From: Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafalov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 23:12:09 -0400
No.

I believe there was a project to do an HTML representation of the PDML
export? But I don't think it got anywhere useful.

The thing is, Ethereal is not there for reports. If you wanted that,
you probably want to look at command line tools more and use their
output.

Ethereal is more useful for exploration with its display filters,
colors, time markers , etc.

Regards,
    Alex.