Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Re: summary and partial detail dissection

Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 21:11:56 GMT
We are trying to use the tethereal colinfo option to
append a couple of columns to the output. The columns we
are specifically interested in are http.cookie and ip.len.
But for some reason when specifying multiple
colinfo options using -z colinfo, it seems that tethereal
is parsing only one (seemingly the last one specified)
option and ignores every other -z colinfo option.
According to the documentation it is possible to list this
option multiple times but this doesn't seem to be working.
We are running ethereal version 0.10.10. Here's the exact
command line we are
using:

tethereal -n -S -ta -f tcp port 80 -d tcp.port==80,http -z
proto,colinfo,http.cookie,http.cookie -z
proto,colinfo,ip.len,ip.len

Any advice here will be greatly appreciated.