Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] ** ERROR ** .... aborting message

From: "Richard Thomas" <rich_d_thomas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 19:47:50 +0100
Hi,

I have been using Ethereal for years and it is very useful.

I have a problem with version 0.10.10 and 0.10.9.

When I load the attached .cap file and scroll down to packet 263, I get an error that I have shown in the attached .bmp file and then ethereal terminates.

Please can someone advise me how I can report this to the Ethereal developers.

Thanks,

| \ICHARD  |HOMAS.

rich_d_thomas@xxxxxxxxxxx

rdthomas.welcome.to