Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] (no subject)

From: alexus <alexus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 00:20:44 -0400
Hello

I'm using Ethereal 0.10.10, and I'm using Intel(R) PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3B
Mini PCI Adapter, and it doesn't seem to be capturing anything with my
adapter, I'm trying to capture wireless traffic. Is your software supports
that? Or do I need to install anything extra for that? I also installed
WinPcap 3.1 Beta 4.

Thank you in advance

http://alexus.biz/ - coming soon