Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] packet times for Sniffer traces

From: "Martin, Robert" <rmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 17:36:13 -0600

Any known problems in Ethereal 0.10.9 with packet times from a Sniffer trace?  I have two traces, one at the client and one at the server, which I am analyzing for server and network delays.  In Ethereal, some client packets seem to take multiple seconds longer to arrive at the server.  In Opnet ACE, I can import two-sided traces and it seems to disagree with Ethereal.  I want to identify a bug or understand what I am seeing.  I have also sent a report to Opnet.

Bob