Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Export to CSV/TAB delimited files

From: "David DuPre" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 15:07:16 -0400
Cliff,
  You might want to talk to Michael Grove in the Seattle WA office at T-Mobile.  He has our IPS tool and it can read the
Printed output from Ethereal and make up conversation reports.

You can print from Ethereal to a text file, but...

Outside of using our Profiler tool to post process the ethereal printed output, I have not found any easy way to make a
CSV file from the conversation lists that Ethereal makes for you from the menu.  I actually had to capture the screen
and print it and then OCR it to get it into a spreadsheet...  I don't recommend that approach.

Information about the tool I mention can be found on our corporate web site: www.hyperformix.com

David DuPre'  - EPEC HyPerformix Inc.     Office: 706-820-2252