Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Request permission to introduce your web page

From: "岡村 佳織" <tj-okamura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 17:17:47 +0900
Dear Mr.Gerald Combs,

We would like to introduce your "Ethereal" web page (with the picture
of URL) inside Takarajima magazine.

Its features and functions would be documented inside the magazine.

Deadline:We need to receive a simple letter of your confirmation by
26/5/2004.
We are very sorry about the rush, but we need your confirmation as soon as
possible.

Takarajima Publishing:  Takarajima, Tokyo, Japan published DOS/V and
Macintosh magazines.  Takarajima publishes many other magazines and books
related to multimedia. Takarajima's DOS/V and Macintosh are monthly magazine
and its circulation is approximately 100,000 copies.

Any questions: Please contact Kaori Okamura at
tj-okamura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you very much.

Kaori Okamura

Kaori Okamura