Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] (no subject)

From: "Ruichi Xin" <rxin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 17:11:57 -0600
Hi, Ladies and Gentlemen:

My professor got this software for me, I'm using Ethereal to capture the
packet length here, after I got the data, I just saved it as "xxx.tcpdump",
I'm going to load the data on a MATLAB platform (MATLAB can accept ASCII
file). My question is:

How can I transfer this "xxx.tcpdump' file to ASCII file (like "xxx.txt" or
similar staff)?

Thanks a lot!

My e-mail is: rxin@xxxxxxxxxxx