Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Help:Can't get list of interfaces: PacketGet AdapterNames:

Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 13:54:50 -0400

How to figure out : 'Response time', and 'Application data transferred'
Peter Peng
Java Developer (coop)
Enterprise Technology Solutions
Tel:1-519-873-7816
Email. peter.peng@xxxxxx

                      Biot Olivier
                      <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxx         To:      'Ethereal user support' <ethereal-users@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      m>                               cc:
                      Sent by:                         Subject: RE: [Ethereal-users] Help:Can't get list of interfaces: PacketGet
                      ethereal-users-bounces@e         AdapterNames: Not enough storage is available to process this command.
                      thereal.com

                      05/27/2004 11:25 AM
                      Please respond to
                      Ethereal user support

This is a known issue, which is related to WinPCAP 3. Uninstall the
currently uninstalled WinPCAP version from your computer, download the
latest version (3.1 beta 3) from http://winpcap.polito.it/ and install it.

Although I recommend you to install WinPCAP 3.1 beta 3, it is more a
release
candidate than an actual beta, and it fixes several issues spotted by the
Ethereal and other communities.

Regards,

Olivier