Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] problem on windows 2000.

From: "Martin Regner" <martin.regner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 16:04:58 +0200
Mohamed Anjum Suhail wrote:
<hello i have installed ethreal on windows 2000.
<but when i try to run it, it gives the error the file
<"c:\Program Files\OPENXTRA\Ethreal\asn1/dfault.tt"
<does not exist.

<i tried with all the most recent version (10.4) also. but same problem.
<any help is greatly appreciated

You can edit the preference setting for ASN.1 dissector so that the "ASN.1 type table file:" preference setting
is empty. Then you shouldn't get the warning when using Ethereal 0.10.4 at least.