Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Bug with GTK2, FreeBSD, 0.10.3 and 0.10.4

From: Mike Harding <mvh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 07:54:51 -0700 (PDT)
If I build Ethereal against GTK2.4.1 on FreeBSD, using FreeBSD ports,
the 'stop' button for the capture doesn't work and windows updates
also don't appear to work.  This happens -only- if a capture filter is
defined.  This makes it hard to use Ethereal... :)

If I build the port against gtk-1.2.10, it all works just fine.

I've confirmed this with the FreeBSD Gnome maintainer - he gets the
same behavior.

Anything I can do to help debug this?

- Mike H.