Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] In cell edit for Summary Pane

From: Brad Wilson <ncbwilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 17:57:13 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
One of the features that I like in another sniffer is the ability to edit addresses
in the summary pane.

Let's say I am looking in the summary pane at src ip of 10.0.0.1 and I knew that
was my client. I could secondary click on the address and say edit address to reflect
the name to be shown throughout the rest of the capture to be "client"

These defined names could then be used in display filters.

Any chance this could be done?

-Brad