Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] ANNOUNCE: WinPcap 3.1 beta3 has been released

From: "Gianluca Varenni" <varenni@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 13:02:40 +0200
The beta3 of WinPcap 3.1 is available from today in the download section of
the WinPcap site.

WinPcap 3.1 beta3 is a minor update, that fixes a couple of bugs present in
beta2, that prevented it to work on Windows 9x.

CHANGELOG
=========

- Bug fixing:
  + Fixed a bug related to device listing if TCP/IP is not installed: on
    2000/XP if TCP is not installed, it reported "you must install TCP/IP",
    and this was plain wrong.
  + Added PacketSetSnapLen() under Win9x. Without this function, wpcap.dll
    fails to load on Win9x.
  + PacketGetAdapterNames() has been rewritten under Win9x, in order to
    comply to the correct behavior specified in the documentation.