Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Capture interfaces (loopback?)

From: "Sttf" <vklengh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 00:04:22 +0200
Well i'm not using NAI anymore, but i remember to be able to select the LO
interface. Maybe i'm wrong, i don't know. Anyway, with loopback i also
referred to the local IP, of any local interface.
It means that, with ethereal, at least as far as i've tried, you don see the
pings to your own address if it is in you local machine, or do you?

About etherpeek, i have proved it, and indeed  there is not any LO
interface... it was a real confussion.
Sorry. It was probably another one that i don't remember.

see you