Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] CLNP decoding over TCP

From: "Craig Foster" <craigf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 16:31:28 +1000
Hi Guys,

Could you please tell me if it is possible for ethereal to decode CLNP
packets sent over TCP? I realise that CLNP is actually a network layer
protocol, I'm working on some wireless payments devices which send a CLNP
datagram over TCP to a server which then forwards it over a CLNP network.

I need to be able to decode these datagrams for debugging purposes but
ethereal will not do it, presumably because of its unusual place on the
protocol stack. The "Decode As" dialog does not work as you cannot select
CLNP.

How can I make ethereal do this and if it can't what else could I use?

Thanks!
Craig