Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] What is a parse error

From: "McGuiness, James" <JMcGuiness@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 09:54:57 -0400
Title: Message
filter is ip.addr eq 10.20.0.22

James J. McGuiness
Luitpold Pharmaceuticals Inc.
1 Luitpold Drive
Shirley, N.Y. 11967
631-924-4000 x169

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.