Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] HMIPv6 problem with Ethereal

From: "ranko martinic" <ranko.martinic@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 13:37:38 +0200
Hi!

We have successfuly installed HMIPv6 (0.3, MIPL 0.9.4) in our laboratory
network (Mandrake 9.2, linux 2.4.19). Problem is that Ethereal doesn't seem
to recognize Binding messages. Can anyone tell us is it ethereal problem
and how can we solve it?

Thanks!

--
Sudjelujte u Iskon Bonus nagradnom programu i osvajajte nagrade.
Saznajte vi�e na web adresi http://www.iskon.biz/bonus/