Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] capture log crashing (t)ethereal

From: Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 12:02:57 +0200
Hello Guillaume,

You found a bug in the SPNEGO dissector.

My debug session points at the following code in packet-spnego.c:

	  case SPNEGO_mechToken:

	    offset = dissect_spnego_mechToken(tvb, offset, pinfo, subtree,
					      hnd,
(*next_level_value_p)->handle);
	    break;

A quick inspection tells me that (*next_level_value_p)->handle cannot be
read as *next_level_value_p is NULL.

Regards,

Olivier