Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] -q option not available for Solaris version.

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 01:42:14 -0700
On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 10:20:32AM +0200, Salinas Javier-JSALINA1 wrote:
> Thanks for your info.
> I am using this version:
>
> "This is GNU tethereal 0.9.0, compiled with GLib 1.2.10, with libpcap
> 0.6, with libz 1.1.3, without SNMP."
>
> So, I should upgrade it. Do you know how can I get the last version ?

The Ethereal Web site has SPARC packages of Ethereal 0.10.3 (the current
version) for Solaris 8 and 9:

	http://www.ethereal.com/distribution/solaris/

and The Written Word has them for earlier versions as well as 8 and 9:

	ftp://ftp.thewrittenword.com/packages/by-name/ethereal-0.10.3/

There might also be packages available from sunfreeware.com:

	http://www.sunfreeware.com/

(although I think we've seen problems with the sunfreeware.com GTK+
and/or GLib packages in the past - perhaps they're now fixed).