Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] 0.9.11 upgrade Issues

From: "Biesel, Randy" <Randy.Biesel@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 08:47:37 -0500
I just upgraded from 9.9 to 9.11, When I open the capture window and select
the interface to capture and "Start capture, the capture does not begin.  It
returns me to the main window.  I am using Win2k, and have tried Pcap 2.3 &
3.0. Pcap works fine with Windump.  I have two adapters, 3com EL5560 and a
Cisco Air340.  Both worked ok under 9.9.  I have also removed and
re-installed PCap 2.3 & 3.0  and Ethereal 9.11 several times. Installing
Pcap first.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks
Randy