Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal help?

From: "Paul Jex" <paul@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 15:59:08 +0100
Hello

I am using the your product and I wish to monitor win pop ups going from machine to machine using the SMB protocol

I am able to filter the message that come to my machine, or that are sent but not on the whole network

Can this be done?

Kind regards

Paul Jex
Support Supervisor
Professional Computer Group Limited

Tel: (01202) 857000
Fax: (01202) 857007

E-mail : paul@xxxxxxxxxx    -    Web : http://www.pcgl.co.uk/

Information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed.

Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Professional Computer Group Ltd. If you are not the intended addressee you should not use, disseminate, forward, copy or print this e-mail.

No authority exists on behalf of Professional Computer Group Ltd. to make agreements, representations, contracts or binding commitments by means of e-mail.

This communication is from
Professional Computer Group Limited,
Merley House,
Merley House Lane,