Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] How can Ethereal decode HTTP automatically when HTTP is not run

Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:18:53 +0800
Hello,

 How can Ethereal decode HTTP automatically when HTTP is not running on the standard port 80? I know I can use "Follow TCP stream" or "Decode as" to see the whole to get the HTTP communication. But is it possible to configure Ethereal so that I can specify multiple ports for HTTP protocol?

br
Markus Burdick