Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal on W2K POS/ATM Captures (alternatively on Linux)

Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 04:29:33 -0500
using Ethereal to load libcap captures I did not find a way to tell my Ethereal Installation on W2k to properly show POS or ATM capture files, since Ethereal always starts with MAC source/destination address. On the web I have seen that at least Linux would in theorie support Ethernet, ATM and PPP. Has anybody tried this with POS or ATM captures on W2K or any other OS?

Thanks a lot

Regards

Martin