Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] libc.so.1 missing error

Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 17:21:05 -0800

Hello everybody,

I have a problem, that I have just started installing the package and already installed all the support packages, like gtk+, pcdump but when I tried to run the ethreal it gives me the following error, even though i have the libc.so.1 in /usr/lib directory.

ld.so.1: /usr/local/bin/tethereal: fatal: libc.so.1: version `SUNW_1.19' not fou
nd (required by file /usr/local/bin/tethereal)

Please let me know what to do I'm installing on U10, Solaris 8 and with all the bells and whistles like perl and gcc installed on it.

Regards,
Ebaad Ahmed.

ebaad.ahmed@xxxxxx