Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Display filters for SNMP ??

From: Eli Hadad <eli_hadad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 20:17:43 +0200
hi all,

I am using Ethereal for long time and the only problem I have is when trying

to search information inside SNMP PDU. It is almost impossible since there
are
any display filters for SNMP fields such as: OID, OID Value, community etc.

I wonder if there is  way to do it with ethereal, or any intention to add
this functionality
in the future.

Thanks in advance,
Eli