Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal & TCP dump

From: Morel Olivier FRF <Olivier.Morel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 19:45:16 +0200
I have discovered Ethereal recently, and I love this tool for its simplicity
to use on my NT 4 platform.

On the other hand, I have a Firewall which support only tcpdump.

I can fetch tcpdump data in a file and bring it back on my PC.
Is there a way then to analyse it with Ethereal ?
Or a tool to convert it in a format Ethereal can read ?

Thanks for your help.

Olivier R. Morel
mailto:olivier.morel@xxxxxxxxxx

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.

				********

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and
intended solely for the addressees.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.