Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Re: updated net-snmp/ethereal patch

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:25:35 -0700
On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 07:55:03AM -0700, Wes Hardaker wrote:
> Ok, how's this for another wack at it.  Untested with ucd-snmp and on
> windows, but should be ok (then again, I said that last time).

Well, it worked on Solaris 8 with UCD-SNMP; my Windows development
environment is at home, so I can't test it yet.

I checked it in, and also synced up the tethereal.c, gtk/main.c, and
gtk2/main.c SNMP stuff (propagated your tethereal.c changes to
gtk/main.c and gtk2/main.c, and some stuff in gtk/main.c to gtk2/main.c;
the gtk2 stuff should work, but I don't have it installed to test it.)