Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal 0.9.7 Crashes with One GPRS R98 Packet Injection

From: "Kevin Poole" <kpoole@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 17:53:55 -0500
Guy,

Thanks for your quick response.  I saved the file you sent me "gprs.pcap" and opened it into Ethereal 0.9.7 and it still crashes.  I am running on Win 2000 instead of Unix.  I don't know of any more recent version of Ethereal than 0.9.7.   If you know of one could you send me the link? Could you try opening that file in the Windows Version of Ethereal.
I appreciate your help.

Sincerly,
Kevin K. Poole
kpoole@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx