Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Divide error in module GDK-1.3.DLL

From: "Mike Kurtz" <mjkurtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 10:24:25 -0700
Title: Divide error in module GDK-1.3.DLL

I want to publicly thank Martin for his help (see below).  The "divide error in module GDK-1.3.DLL at 0137:00b1b7a0" was caused by using a generic video card driver and not setting up for the specific monitor I was using.  In my case I am using a ATI MACH 64 imbedded chip set on my Intel motherboard, with a CTX P500 series monitor.  Once I set up for them and set my Color Palette to "High Color (16 bit)", I was able to load Ethereal.

I am a happy camper.  Thanks again Martin.