Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] incorrect tcp checksums

From: "Mads Nielsen (DXD)" <Mads.B.Nielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 10:51:26 +0200
> You can already display-filter on bad checksums, both for IP and TCP.
Thanks!
But I think that **any** error detected could be highlighted by default - to
avoid wasting too much time on analyzing the side-effects.

> I don't imagine that capture filtering will ever be up to the job.
I was also considering the display-filter. I know that the capturing filter
is less sophisticated - and have always been "frustrated" about the differences
between those two filters.

Sorry that I by accident forgot to post my previous message to the mailing-list
(was a direct reply to Richard).

Regards,
Mads Bligaard Nielsen
Core Software Development, Ericsson Diax