Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Update the FAQ request and Feature Request

From: james jones <jame_sj@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 17:14:12 -0700 (PDT)
I would like to be able to follow multiple streams. I
guess I would like a follow the tcp stream in a new
window option. That way I could compare multiple
streams at a time instead of following a stream >
which opens a new Contents of a Stream window > go
back to the main ui (user interface) then reset the
display filter > and follow the next streams content
window. I would like to be able to compare each
streams packets instead of just the "Contents of the
stream". Currently I work around this by saving the
capture and running multiple instances of ethereal.
The only reason I want this feature is because I am
lazy by nature.

Ethereal is an invaulable resource in the lab. Thanks
for such a great product.

~James