Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Newbie : How to capture and play RTP Stream

From: Neeraj <neeraj_2040@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 01:52:38 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all !

Thanks for your replies !
But unfortunately i couldnt find any useful tool on
freshmeat,which seraves my purpose of capturing the
conversation of 2 Cisco 7960 VoIP phones or any VoIP
conversation.

The rtpplay and rtpdump only works for the connection
orginated/ending on the same machine.

Please tell me ,how can i dump the RTP packet
data(without header) into a file/stdout in ethereal
,so that i will direct that to /dev/dsp etc.
and how can i generate the conversation of RTP stream.

Thanks in anticipation,
neeraj