Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] epan/except.{c,h} from CVS

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 01:13:44 +0200
On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 07:45:23PM -0300, Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:
> % cvs up -r release-0-9-6 except.c
> P except.c
> cvs update: checksum failure after patch to ./except.c; will refetch
> cvs client: refetching unpatchable files
> U except.c
>
> % cvs up -r release-0-9-7 except.c
> P except.c
> cvs update: checksum failure after patch to ./except.c; will refetch
> cvs client: refetching unpatchable files
> U except.c

I just tried the following (against a current cvs):

cvs up -r release-0-9-6 except.c
cvs up -r release-0-9-6 except.c
cvs up -A except.c

and I didn't get a message about checksum problems. Which cvs client (version)
and which OS are you using?

 Ciao
           Jörg

--
Joerg Mayer                                          <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
I found out that "pro" means "instead of" (as in proconsul). Now I know