Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal & Gigabit ethernet

From: "Visser, Martin (Sydney)" <Martin.Visser@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 10:05:29 +1000
Ethereal will use whatever the winpcap packet capture library is willing
to give it. For support of various NICs/NDIS etc you will probably need
to talk to the winpcap people.

Martin Visser
Network Consultant
Technology & Infrastructure - Consulting & Integration
COMPAQ, part of the new HP

3 Richardson Place
North Ryde, Sydney NSW 2113, Australia
Phone *: +61-2-9022-1670    Mobile *: +61-411-254-513
   Fax 7: +61-2-9022-1800     E-mail * : martin.visserAThp.com