Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Missing module libxml2.so ?

From: "Georg E. Paulusberger" <paul-nrsbg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 14:45:37 +0200
Hi,

I've got Ethereal running on a SuSE Linux 7.1 box displaying the following
warning each time when I start it:

** WARNING **: XMLStub: Unable to open module libxml2.so
** WARNING **: Diameter: Using static dictionary! (Unable to use XML)

Any hints where I could get this specific library module
and would it be sufficient to copy it to either /usr/lib or /lib?
Or would I even need any file in addition to this lib?

With best regards
Georg E. Paulusberger
System- and Networkadministration