Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal and Madge-TR

From: Bernd Lange <b.lange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 21:18:16 +0100
Guy Harris wrote:

There is a possibility that libpcap could be fixed to do so; you'd
either have to get Red Hat to fix libpcap, or install the tcpdump.org
version of libpcap and build Ethereal from source to use it.

I kicked the Red Hat libpcap-rpm from my disk and fetched libpcap 0.6.2 from tcpdump.org - everything works as expected!
Thanks a lot!