Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] No interfaces listed on NT workstation

From: "Nughmman Butt (ETL)" <Nughmman.Butt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 14:48:34 +0200
Hi
I have installed winpcap 2.2 (c:\winnt\system32) and see it listed via control panel - add/remove programs.

I have installed ethereal 0.8.19 in c:\program files\ethereal. The ethereal I downloaded was a prebuilt binary for win32.

I am using an NT 4 workstation with a dialup modem. The dialup server is listed as PPP. When I start ethereal and select capture from the menu bar I see no interfaces listed. Can anyone help ?

Do you have to be logged in as administrator on NT ?