Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] red hat 7. 1 and ucd-snmp, libsnmp.0.so

From: Hack Kampbjørn <ethereal-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 02:32:44 +0200
how tall wrote:

> I have these dependencies unresolved (ucd-snmp, libsnmp.0.so).
> However I'm sure I have thoss packages insalled. I don't know why etheral
> can't see them. Can somebody help me out please?

I had a similar problem with a RPM package I had build on a Red Hat 7.0
system. It wouldn't install on our 7.1 systems. The solution was to
rebuild the package on a 7.1 system. As I understand it, the problem is
conflict between the ucd-snmp packages from 7.0 and 7.1. I don't know if
this is a version conflict or because Red Hat has configured the
packages differently.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards

Hack Kampbjørn