Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] `Great Mortgage Rates`` 1058147

Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 08:35:42 -0500 (CDT)
hjklas
Mortgage rates have dropped again!! The lowest in years!!

Refinance your current mortgage loan with a better rate AND
save money on your monthly payment! Pay off those credit card
bills you dread paying every month!  Or add that special home
improvement you've been wanting!

Our mortgage referral service specializes in easy terms and
qualifications, with the best rates nationwide!

Take just 2 minutes to complete our no-obligation form.

Our service is fast and free!

(All information is kept strictly confidential and you must be at least 18 years of age. Service is available within the United States only.)

http://www.mortgageloanhome.com

Since you have received this message you have either responded to one of our offers in the past or your address has been registered with us. If you wish to be removed please reply: mailto:nijungle3@xxxxxxxxx?subject=remove
hjgasfl2

*******