Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Idiot-level filters question

From: "Bond, Peter" <PBond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 16:25:38 +0100
Hi -

I'm having a little trouble using display filters in Ethereal 0.8.19 under
WinNT.

I have a very simple filter defined (ip.addr == xx.xx.xx.xx), but can't find
a way to apply it to the captured data.  The user manual shows an "Apply"
button which doesn't feature.

I have RTFM, searched with Google, but haven't found anything relevant.

Help?

TIA,

Peter Bond
This email, its content and any attachments is PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL to
TANDBERG Television. If received in error please notify the sender and
destroy the original message and attachments.