Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Display Etherent Frame Length\

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 11:05:12 -0700 (PDT)
> Thank you. %L works.
>
> However, I do not see "Packet length (bytes)" in
> Edit|Preferences|Column|Column Format list.

To which list are you referring?

It will show up in the list of current packet columns - the large text
block in the top right of the "Columns" tab - only if it's in the
current column list.  Furthermore, it'll show up as "Packet length
(bytes)" only if you've made that the column title - that list shows
column titles.

It *does* show up in the "Column format" option menu on the bottom
right on my system.