Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] TCP Stream

From: Emil Kafedjiiski <ekafedjiiski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 18:43:16 +0300
I want to use tethereal  in this way: capturing some tcp packets and saving
in file in the same time  i want to construct TCP stream from packets written
in this file and write this stream in the other file. My idea is to get full
TCP  stream wich later I can parse for sam data. Is this possible.

E-mail : Emildg@xxxxxxxxx

best regards