Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Any objections against removing cleanbld.bat?

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 11:49:07 +0200
Guy Harris wrote:

I don't have any (as long as we also remove any reference to it in documentation, the Web site other than mail archives, the Wiki, etc. if there are any left).

Ok, I did a grep and removed:

- the file itself
- ref from Makefile.am
- ref from Readme.win32 (rephrased to use distclean)

Searched for cleanbld in:

- sources
- the wiki
- the homepage

and no trace left (except for the mail archives, of course).

Regards, ULFL