Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] need your suggestion

From: Harender Bisht <harendra.bisht@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 09:32:56 +0530
sir ,
   I need your view  in this regard what you think is the best .
   and suitable for me , since i am new to this  field and do not know anything
   about your software .
   so if you can send some of your view , then i am able to proceed in area

 with regards
 harendra singh bisht

On 10/27/05, Gilbert Ramirez <gram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
the best protocol to implement is the one that you need personally.

--gilbert