Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] cleanbld.bat

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 09:20:25 -0400
Before compiling Ethereal source, as with the latest 0.10.13 source,
under Windows, I now always run "nmake -f makefile.nmake distclean".
However, I also ran the cleanbld.bat and noticed that the line "del /f
plugins\xml\xml_lexer.c" is still there, even though xml is no longer a
plugin.  Anyway, I think this line should probably be deleted.  Either
that, or there was some talk about eliminating that batch file
altogether and simply encouraging folks to run "nmake -f makefile.nmake
distclean" instead.

Regards,
Chris

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the
recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all
copies of this message. Also, email is susceptible to data corruption,
interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses. We only
send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any
such corruption, interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any
consequence thereof.