Ethereal-dev: SV: [Ethereal-dev] New dissector: FMIPv6

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 08:01:39 +0200
Checked in.
Brg
Anders

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: ethereal-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ethereal-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] För Martin André
Skickat: den 21 oktober 2005 19:28
Till: ethereal-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: [Ethereal-dev] New dissector: FMIPv6

Hi,

the attached patch implements a dissector for the Fast Handovers for
Mobile IPv6 protocol (RFC4068). This patch was produced against version
0.10.13 and extends the following files:
- packet-icmpv6.c
- packet-ipv6.h
- packet-mip6.c
- packet-mip6.h

I also attached a small sample trace of an FMIPv6 protocol message
exchange captured on the Previous Access Router.

We've been using it for quite a while with no problems. We'd be glad if
someone could review it.

Thanks in advance,

Martin