Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Ethereal-cvs] rev 16257: /trunk/gtk/: main.c

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 21:53:02 +0200
ulfl@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

User: ulfl
Date: 2005/10/17 02:46 PM

Log:
don't show the "stopping currently running capture" dialog, as the packet list seems to have problems updating the screen, so some ugly artefacts remain on the screen.

after I've fixed a bug in the Win32 capture stop mechanism some days(?) before (which speeds up that stopping a lot), this dialog isn't really needed

Directory: /trunk/gtk/
 Changes    Path          Action
 +7 -0      main.c        Modified

http://anonsvn.ethereal.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.py?rev=16257&view=rev
Hi Gerald!

I think that one should be included into the release ...

Regards, ULFL