Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] G_malloc vs malloc

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:49:56 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

Loaded both capture files succesfully on:
---8<---
Version 0.10.11 (C) 1998-2005 Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Compiled with GTK+ 2.4.14, with GLib 2.4.7, with WinPcap (version
unknown),
with libz 1.2.2, with libpcre 4.4, with Net-SNMP 5.1.2, with ADNS.

Running with WinPcap version 3.1 (packet.dll version 3, 1, 0, 27), based
on libpcap version 0.9[.x] on Windows XP Service Pack 2, build 2600.
---8<---

Could you dump the text of the about Ethereal box here? Maybe our Win32
expert Ulf can make some sense of it. ;-)

Jaap